pondělí 5. ledna 2015

New step in my life...

As you know, I told you, that I study a lot. But now, I decided to quit. And by quit I mean the school. I had enough. I realised the chemistry is just not my top. I love languages. And by languages I don't mean only spoken languages, I also mean computer languages. I made my first blog when I was a kid and it is hell of time ago. My blog was in czech, but I was happy seeing my html codes working. Then came CSS, because I always had a passion for design. I learned to work with Adobe Photoshop (during trials, we had many computers), flash (I ended up making preloader, but I count it, I was a kid) and found programs to make my work easier (web editors). I made for my mother nice functional website when I was 16. But it ends here. She always wanted changes, she was never satisfied with anything, made me even angry, so I decided to give her my data, so she could edit them herself. It was an end for me. After that I never was in mood to make blogs, websites,etc.. I lost trail. But now, I feel more than ever, that I should change it. If I got to pharmacy or medicine I know that I would never be good at it, but this, all the languages, which I am fascinated by, I think this is the thing. And I decided to take it. Just look at these, I couldn't be more fascinated by these beauties:
I want to be part of something special. And it is not chemistry in my opinion. I will look for it.
But now, I'd like to catch up. I used to play the guitar, violin, flute, keyboard. This is the song which I am going to learn ASAP:


0 komentářů:

Okomentovat