pondělí 7. července 2014

The Walls Of Solitude


I was at this music festival during the weekend, but only for a day. This festival is famous for very underground music, genres like: ambient, industrial, drone are played. It took place at Rosice castle, near Brno. There were two stages. One in the vault and one in the fallout shelter. Catering was present, too. Tent city was situated next to the castle. The first project started at 6 pm. I've forgotten their name, but they consisted of electric violoncello player and music programmer, they also had screening, but I couldn't stay there for too long, they were terrible, too psycho to me. I went to the fallout shelter and what I heard I can not describe. It was like they were cutting a giant in half.

Lamia Vox was cool. I liked her music, she was at the stage alone. But my legs were aching, so I only stayed for a while, because all the seats were occupied. 
I skipped one project and waited for The Devil & The Universe. And they were amazing, they performed some kind of show ;) Firstly they were wearing goat masks, then they were wearing capes. It looked amazing and played really well ;) 

0 komentářů:

Okomentovat