pátek 25. července 2014

Creator of the 'meaningless lifestyle'

Don't take this caption too seriously. I am listening to Gary Numan today and I couldn't resist to read comments under his videos. And I was shocked for a while. I can not get why some people wrote such stupid comments like: ,,Gay!", ,,Terrible music, how can anyone listen to it?" , ,,Meaningless lyrics, meaningless music." 
Firstly, why are you typying 'Gary Numan' in your youtube's search tab and secondly, why do you bother to write such stupid comments? I didn't get it, srry.
 
Next shock came, when I came across this interview. It made me upset. It is british broadcasting television and they showed people, how stupid their interviewers are. Charlie and Suzy don't know anything about his music, so to make this show interesting, they had to ask him stupid questions.
For example. He said, he is good with electronics and noises, but he can't play piano well. And she asked him: '..and you produce music with those skills?' I was like, honey, it worked thirty years ago, why it shouldn't work now? Who of nowadays pseudo stars are also good musicians? Grrr.


He doesn't have to learn the stupid piano. He just have to stay as awesome as he always was. And also a good person as he showed in that interview. Despite all the stupid questions he got, he always responded politely. I wish him well ;)

0 komentářů:

Okomentovat