středa 23. července 2014

My registration day...



Okay, I haven't written anything for a long time, so I decided to update my diary. And I have a special day to describe ;)
I got to Masaryk's University at the end of the April. I was signed for tests to other universities too, but my diligence ended in the time, when I recieved the admission from the faculty of science. And today was the Day for the registration. I woke up at 7 o'clock and couldn't sleep anymore. I begun my preparations. I washed my hair, brushed my teeth, putted on makeup. Firstly I burnt my forefinger, when I was flat ironing my hair. Thereafter my hair curled. I could start again. It was 11 o'clock, when I had to leave home and I couldn't find my keys. I was getting very nervous. I found them, I went to tram stop and realised, that I couldn't pay for my ticket by SMS. I got really pi***d off and ran to a cash dispenser. I withdrawn all my money and bought the f*** tickets. I never was at the faculty of science complex and I got lost.
Long story short, everything ended well. I am registered, I am photographed for ISIC and I slightly know the ropes to orientate in the university information system.

Hope you didn't have as stressful day as I had.

0 komentářů:

Okomentovat