úterý 1. července 2014

Wave Gotik Treffen 2014

Oh yeah. WGT 2014 was amazing. As expected. But the Sun wanted us (goths) burn alive, otherwise I can not explain, why was 37-40 °C during the whole festival, no rain, no cloud, nothing, only sun. Not a good temperature for people, who like to wear black clothing. Nevermind. Next year it will be earlier, so maybe we will avoid those temperatures.


 I was happy like a little girl, when I heard Rotersand live for the first time, and I was even happier, when I had a chance to under the podium and take photographs of them and I must say, that Rascal has a really nice bottom. And his face expressions are worthy speak about :D


FabrikC. Also amazing, I didn't expect such atmosphere, everyone in the club was dancing, it was a strong experience for me see the masses moving from above.


♥Solitary Experiments ♥ I was so so so happy to hear them live, they are all time favourite band. I missed too many bands, but I am glad I didn't miss this one. I should write report for Slovak Gothik Community, but I am too lazy :D OK. I'll write it. This week, I promise :D But it aint that easy, I rewrite alot, perfectionism you know:D

I am looking forward to Wave Gotik Treffen 2015!


0 komentářů:

Okomentovat